Campbelltown City Council
|Organisation:||Campbelltown City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4645 4000|
Campbelltown was founded in 1820 by Governor Lachlan Macquarie and named after his wife Elizabeth, whose maiden name was Campbell.
The city is located 53 kilometres southwest of Sydney and covers an area of 312 square kilometres extending from Glenfield in the north, Menangle Park in the south, the Scenic Hills in the west and the Georges River in the east.
There is a wide range of cultural and educational facilities in Campbelltown, including the Campbelltown Arts Centre, the University of Western Sydney Campbelltown campus, two TAFE colleges and a wide variety of private and government schools.
Campbelltown is well known for its environmental assets like our rivers and bushland.
Search among Campbelltown City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn