Hurstville City Council
|Organisation:||Hurstville City Council|
|Phone:||02 9330 6222|
Welcome to Hurstville City, ‘the heart of St George’. We have it all here in our City – lifestyle, access, diversity and opportunity.
Covering an area of 22.8 square kilometres, Hurstville City has a number of major residential, shopping and commercial centres and around 28,791 dwellings that are home to a population of 79,648. Hurstville City encompasses the suburbs of Hurstville, Peakhurst, Peakhurst Heights, Oatley, Lugarno and parts of Beverly Hills, Carlton, Kingsgrove, Mortdale, Narwee, Penshurst and Riverwood.
The local government area is bounded by Canterbury City in the north, Rockdale City in the east, the Kogarah Council area and the Georges River in the south and Salt Pan Creek in the west.
Hurstville City has a strong community spirit, a harmonious and culturally diverse population and a family focus.
We are proud of our history and determined to work together for a strong, sustainable future.
Search among Hurstville City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Finance Katoomba