Hawkesbury City Council
|Organisation:||Hawkesbury City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4560 4444|
At Hawkesbury City Council people make the difference! When you join our team you will have the opportunity to contribute to an organisation offering a diverse range of services that are focused on enhancing the Hawkesbury's vibrant community lifestyle. You will be joining a progressive local government authority, with a staffing complement of almost 300, which is continually striving to build a workplace that encourages innovation and participation while embracing our values and behaviours. Council is focused on safe work environments, personal and professional development, family friendly work practices and the principles of equity and diversity.
This is your chance to work in an environment that is both diverse, professionally challenging and rewarding.
Search among Hawkesbury City Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Senior People and Development Advisor (Maternity Relief) Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council. Salary negotiable from $105k pa + 10% Super Maternity Leave relief up to 6 months 19 Day Month This role represents a unique op...
$105k pa + 10% Super Hawkesbury City Council ref: (GM026HR) 1 hour ago
|Job Type||Full Time Temporary|
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Governance Officer Leeton
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island