Hawkesbury City Council
|Organisation:||Hawkesbury City Council|
|Phone:||(02) 4560 4444|
At Hawkesbury City Council people make the difference! When you join our team you will have the opportunity to contribute to an organisation offering a diverse range of services that are focused on enhancing the Hawkesbury's vibrant community lifestyle. You will be joining a progressive local government authority, with a staffing complement of almost 300, which is continually striving to build a workplace that encourages innovation and participation while embracing our values and behaviours. Council is focused on safe work environments, personal and professional development, family friendly work practices and the principles of equity and diversity.
This is your chance to work in an environment that is both diverse, professionally challenging and rewarding.
Search among Hawkesbury City Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
Corporate Business Systems Helpdesk Officer Reference Number: SS035IS Closing Date: 08-08-2021 Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (Temporary until May 2022) Be passionate. Be progressive. Hawkesbury City Council. Salary negotiable from $6...
$68,000 pa + 9.5% Super Hawkesbury City Council ref: (SS035IS) 2 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time Temporary|
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick