Ballina Shire Council
|Organisation:||Ballina Shire Council|
|Phone:||02 6686 4444|
Ballina Shire Council is located in the Northern Rivers of the Far North Coast of New South Wales. It covers an area of 485 km² with a population of approximately 41,000 (2011 Census). We have a prosperous economy based on building, retail, tourism, hospitality, agriculture and education.
Our facilities include two public swimming pools, three libraries, a number of community centres and halls and a regional airport providing numerous jet services on a daily basis, our beaches, waterways and hinterland.
Working with a regional community that is progressive, innovative and creative, our Council strategies and services are designed to deliver an outstanding lifestyle for our residents, workers and visitors. We are also mindful that as we are in one of the fastest growing regions in Australia we need to protect what we have now while planning for the future.
Search among Ballina Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Manager Projects & Capital Works