Shire of Dowerin
|Organisation:||Shire of Dowerin|
|Phone:||(08) 9631 1202|
The Dowerin Shire Council is committed to the provision of a full range of quality community services, equitable access to facilities and full participation in community life for all residents and visitors to the shire.
The Dowerin Shire Council is dedicated to delivering its residents the best possible standard of living within the Wheatbelt and values it’s laid back, progressive community, seeking to support all members to participate in a rich and rewarding community life in Dowerin .
The Shire of Dowerin’s vision is for Dowerin to be a thriving rural community, a lifestyle choice for all generations, a preferred location for enterprise development and a recognised leader in environmental management.
The Shire of Dowerin currently employs over 30 people in positions ranging from accountancy, administration, construction, parks and gardens, health, childcare and much more.
Search among Shire of Dowerin jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Grants Officers Parkes
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree