Shire of Dandaragan
|Organisation:||Shire of Dandaragan|
|Phone:||(08) 9652 0800|
The Shire of Dandaragan comprises of four townships; Jurien Bay, Cervantes, Badgingarra and Dandaragan. Situated approximately 200 kilometres north of Perth and covering an area of 6,716 square kilometres, the Shire of Dandaragan has a lot to offer both residents and visitors.
The Shire is the pinnacle of the Turquoise Coast, with pristine beaches ideal for swimming, snorkelling, diving, fishing and windsurfing within Jurien Bay and Cervantes whilst the towns of Badgingarra and Dandaragan offer beautiful national parks with native flora and fauna, bush walks, unique Australian wildflowers and farming land.
With its Mediterranean climate, the area offers a relaxed lifestyle capturing the best of both the beach and inland landscapes. The summer months (December, January and February) are hot and maximum temperatures can reach 40c. Rainfall in the district ranges from 600mm in the coastal areas to 350mm in the inland area in the winter months (June, July and August) when the temperatures drop considerably.
Search among Shire of Dandaragan jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Water & Waste Water Leeton
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra