Toowoomba Regional Council
|Organisation:||Toowoomba Regional Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4688 6611|
We offer many exciting and diverse jobs, whether you are starting a career or looking for further experience. As one of the biggest employers in the region we offer a wide range of professional, trade and labour positions.
We also offer traineeships and apprenticeships, work experience and volunteer positions.
Flexible work options to enhance work/life balance and financial benefits are supported by our organisation.
Toowoomba Regional Council services a regional population of 163,000 and employs a team of approximately 1,800 staff, dedicated and passionate about delivering excellent customer service to the community, residents and visitors throughout the region.
We recognise that our success depends upon attracting and retaining skilled and talented staff and offer a wide variety of interesting challenges and opportunities to develop your career.
Toowoomba is the economic and commercial hub of the Darling Downs. It services a diversity of primary and secondary industries and plays a significant role in the economic development of a large area of southern and south western Queensland.
The rapidly growing region offers a wealth of opportunities for people looking for a rewarding career based in one of South-East Queensland’s most sought-after areas. It offers all the benefits of urban and country living including some of Australia’s finest education facilities and highly regarded health services.
Toowoomba is situated 130 kilometers west of Queensland’s capital city Brisbane and administers a dynamic region rich in resources and opportunities. The recently opened Wellcamp Airport is located just 15 minutes’ drive from Toowoomba’s CBD and offers direct flights to Sydney.
Search among Toowoomba Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart