Redland City Council
|Organisation:||Redland City Council|
|Phone:||07 3829 8999|
Redland City is a local government area of South East Queensland, spread along the southern coast of Moreton Bay covering 537.1 square kilometres (207.4 sq mi). Between the cities of Brisbane to the north, Logan to the west, and the Gold Coast to the south, it is part of the fastest growing area in Queensland and one of the fastest growing in Australia.
The City had an estimated population of 127,627 in 2006, four times the number of residents it had as a rural community 25 years earlier. An increasing proportion of these new residents are retirees from the southern states of Australia.
Redland attained City status on 15 March 2008, having previously been a Shire since its creation in 1949 from the former shires of Tingalpa and Cleveland.
Cnr Bloomfield and Middle Streets
PO Box 21
Cleveland Qld 4163
Search among Redland City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Community Recovery Officer (Fixed Term Employment Contract 12 Months) Tenterfield
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill