Quilpie Shire Council
|Organisation:||Quilpie Shire Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4656 0500|
“The Outback lifestyle”
The town of Quilpie, located 1010km directly west of Brisbane, sits on the western bank of the Bulloo River. If it’s time for a change, Quilpie Shire offers a true-blue, relaxed outback aussie lifestyle. Quilpie has two schools, a kindergarten, churches, a hospital with full time doctor, bakery, butcher, newsagent, golf course, banks and plenty more shops – not to mention a pub, motels and caravan park. Also situated in the Quilpie Shire are the smaller towns of Eromanga, Adavale, Toompine and Cheepie all with their own claims to fame.
Quilpie Shire provides a unique opportunity for families, couples and retirees with affordable real estate and plenty of job and business opportunities. You’ll enjoy endless hours of peace and quiet while you fish by the banks of the Bulloo. Star filled evenings, early morning sunrises and fresh air will do wonders for your wellbeing.
The kids can safely ride to school and you can leave for work five minutes before your due to start. Broadband internet and Next G mobile phones keep you connected to the rest of the world - while you enjoy the best part of the world – Outback Australia. If you can’t sit still and need to get out and about, there are two flights a week from Brisbane, a bus and rail service and sealed roads in and out of town.
So if it’s time to overhaul your lifestyle and move to a ‘Simply Unique’ place where you can live, work and play visit www.quilpie.qld.gov.au or ring +61 7 4656 0500 and request an information pack.
Address – 50 Brolga Street, Quilpie Qld 4480
Search among Quilpie Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Project Manager Sydney
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta