Napranum Aboriginal Shire Council
|Organisation:||Napranum Aboriginal Shire Council|
|Phone:||07 4069 7855|
Thank you for your interest in working with The Napranum Aboriginal Shire Council (NASC).
The NASC is searching for committed and professional team members to utilise their skills and knowledge in order to achieve the objectives of the Council and Community.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities, including trades, childcare, administration, aged care and more! If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and believe you have the right skills, attitude and ethics to contribute to our council and community then submit your application by clicking the link of your preferred job vacancy below.
Search among Napranum Aboriginal Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing