Town of Claremont
|Organisation:||Town of Claremont|
|Phone:||(08) 9285 4300|
Give yourself the power to change the world you live in – from the streets and parks you use, to events, facilities and services your community enjoys. Local Government provides great conditions and empowers you to put your ideas into action.
The Town of Claremont takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer with a workforce of over 100 staff members from diverse backgrounds and expertise.
Benefits of working for the Town of Claremont include competitive salaries and generous superannuation, work life balance including flexible work options, training & development opportunities, attractive working location in the Claremont town centre, free car parking, discounted gym and private health (HBF) membership and free use of our Aquatic Centre.
We are always seeking talented and motivated people who share our values to join our team.
New vacancies are regularly posted to this page of our website, so be sure to visit regularly if you are interested in working for the Town.
CLAREMONT, A GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Search among Town of Claremont jobs
no jobs found
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva