Mount Isa City Council
|Organisation:||Mount Isa City Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4747 3200|
Mount Isa is a vibrant and progressive city that has become the administrative, commercial, and industrial centre of North West Queensland.
It covers an area of over 43,310 square kilometers (including the township of Camooweal), making it the second largest city in Australia to Kalgoolie-Boulder. The Mount Isa City Council operates tourism and entertainment facilities, supports local industry and commerce, and provides for the needs of all residents and visitors alike.
The region produces some of the county's best beef, and is known internationally as one of the worlds top 10 producers of copper, lead, silver, and zinc.
Mount Isa is also home to the Mount Isa Rotary Rodeo (the largest rodeo in the Southern hemisphere), the award winning Buchanan Park Events Complex, the $4.25M Family Fun Park (including water park), and the annual Xstrata Mining Expo.
Search among Mount Isa City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup