Mount Isa City Council
|Organisation:||Mount Isa City Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4747 3200|
Mount Isa is a vibrant and progressive city that has become the administrative, commercial, and industrial centre of North West Queensland.
It covers an area of over 43,310 square kilometers (including the township of Camooweal), making it the second largest city in Australia to Kalgoolie-Boulder. The Mount Isa City Council operates tourism and entertainment facilities, supports local industry and commerce, and provides for the needs of all residents and visitors alike.
The region produces some of the county's best beef, and is known internationally as one of the worlds top 10 producers of copper, lead, silver, and zinc.
Mount Isa is also home to the Mount Isa Rotary Rodeo (the largest rodeo in the Southern hemisphere), the award winning Buchanan Park Events Complex, the $4.25M Family Fun Park (including water park), and the annual Xstrata Mining Expo.
Search among Mount Isa City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Senior Development Planner Merrylands
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora