Kowanyama Aboriginal Shire Council
|Organisation:||Kowanyama Aboriginal Shire Council|
Working for Council offers a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in cross cultural relations. We have 130 members of staff and two offices. Central Office is the centre of operations in Kowanyama and Cairns office maintains the financial mechanics .
You will be part of a rapidly changing organisation.. Our jobs offer you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating environment. You will be encouraged to pursue your personal and professional development via training, on-the-job-coaching and individual study.
Search among Kowanyama Aboriginal Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Ranger Leeton
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Director Environmental Services Cowra