Etheridge Shire Council
|Organisation:||Etheridge Shire Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4062 1233|
The Etheridge Shire covers an area of 39,039km2, has a population of approximately 1,000 and is bursting with development opportunities. The Council office is located in Georgetown approximately 400 kilometres west of Cairns. Georgetown is a clean, safe, township which includes facilities such as a primary school, child care, golf club, swimming complex and sports ground.
In addition to Georgetown the shire has three other towns, Forsayth, Einasleigh and Mount Surprise.
The shire’s social calendar is packed and driven by a strong community spirit Large scale projects are being contemplated for the Etheridge Shire. These include a wind farm, agricultural precinct, a town water storage development and a very strong tourism potential. The projects require an energetic person to drive them along with the whole of council participating.
Etheridge Shire Council offers a wide variety of jobs and careers that include great benefits, work options and the opportunity to make a difference to your community.
Search among Etheridge Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Executive Manager Technical Services Parkes
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland
- Ranger Leeton
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde