Cairns Regional Council
|Organisation:||Cairns Regional Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4044 3044|
Cairns is a friendly, safe and sophisticated international city, alive with charm and spirit. We have world-class schools and universities, health services, sporting and recreation facilities, and enjoy a wonderfully diverse range of community and cultural celebrations.
As the only place on earth where two World Heritage listed areas meet, Cairns is uniquely positioned as the international gateway to the pristine natural wonders of the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest. Our spectacular beaches, enviable tropical climate and unspoilt environment make Cairns one of Australia’s most popular holiday destinations.
Over 154,800 people reside in Cairns and this is one of Australia’s most vibrant multicultural cities. People from more than 35 nations choose to call Cairns home and we welcome more than 2.4 million visitors each year (about half from overseas).
The Cairns Regional Council area encompasses 1687 km2 of land on a narrow coastal strip between the Great Dividing Range and the Coral Sea. It extends from the Eubenangee Swamp (near Mirriwinni) in the south to the Macalister Range near Ellis Beach (just north of Palm Cove) in the north.
Search among Cairns Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Ranger Leeton
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore