Burdekin Shire Council
|Organisation:||Burdekin Shire Council|
|Phone:||(07) 4783 9800|
The shire’s main towns of Ayr and Home Hill are just 12km apart and are linked by the landmark Burdekin River Bridge – the longest bridge of its type in Australia. A CBD revitalisation scheme injected new life and beauty into Ayr and Home Hill, with new footpaths, shade structures, trees, gardens, public art works and rest points. Both towns make great stopover points, with their ease of parking, relaxed pace, good cafes and speciality shops.
Apart from its relaxed lifestyle, the Burdekin is famous for its fantastic fishing, unspoilt beaches and spectacular wetlands. Drop into the Visitor Information Centres at Ayr and Home Hill for more information on these and other attractions.
Search among Burdekin Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 3 of 3|
HR Training and Development Officer An exciting opportunity exists within our team for a motivated HR Training and Development Officer. This is a part-time position of 28 hours per week. Applications close on 27 October 2021. The Burdekin i...
Burdekin Shire Council ref: (21/73) 12 days ago
|Job Type||Part Time|
Community Engagement and Capacity Building Officer Council is seeking applications for a motivated Community Engagement and Capacity Building Officer. This is a temporary role for a period of up to 2 years. Applications close on 27 October ...
Burdekin Shire Council ref: (21/72) 12 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time Temporary|
Landfill Operator (Casual) Council is seeking applications for a casual Landfill Operator. Applications will remain open until the position is filled. Council is seeking applications for a casual Landfill Operator to provide relief during p...
Burdekin Shire Council ref: (21/36) 166 days ago
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup