Barcoo Shire Council
|Organisation:||Barcoo Shire Council|
|Phone:||07 4658 6900|
The Shire of Barcoo is a local government area in Central West Queensland, Australia.
It covers an area of 62,000.7 square kilometres (23,938.6 sq mi), and has existed as a local government entity since 1887. It is named for the Barcoo River which reaches a confluence with the Thomson River in the shire to form Cooper Creek.
The major industry in the shire is beef production and some opal mining. There has been some development of the known oil and gas reserves in the region.
PO Box 14
Search among Barcoo Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 2 of 2|
Town Maintenance Officer Permanent Full time Subsidised accommodation Work/life balance Located in the Heart of the Channel Country, the Barcoo Shire incorporates the friendly townships of Jundah, Stonehenge and Windorah and covers an expa...
$63,330.80 annually plus superannuation Barcoo Shire Council 3 days ago
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
Small Business Support Officer (May suit Local Government Procurement Officer) 12 month full time fixed term with possibility of extension Subsidised accommodation Relocation assistance Located in the Heart of the Channel Country, the Ba...
$76,763.42 annually plus superannuation Barcoo Shire Council 16 days ago
|Job Type||Fixed Term Full Time|
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Senior Development Planner Merrylands
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah