Barcoo Shire Council
|Organisation:||Barcoo Shire Council|
|Phone:||07 4658 6900|
The Shire of Barcoo is a local government area in Central West Queensland, Australia.
It covers an area of 62,000.7 square kilometres (23,938.6 sq mi), and has existed as a local government entity since 1887. It is named for the Barcoo River which reaches a confluence with the Thomson River in the shire to form Cooper Creek.
The major industry in the shire is beef production and some opal mining. There has been some development of the known oil and gas reserves in the region.
PO Box 14
Search among Barcoo Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble