Barcoo Shire Council
|Organisation:||Barcoo Shire Council|
|Phone:||07 4658 6900|
The Shire of Barcoo is a local government area in Central West Queensland, Australia.
It covers an area of 62,000.7 square kilometres (23,938.6 sq mi), and has existed as a local government entity since 1887. It is named for the Barcoo River which reaches a confluence with the Thomson River in the shire to form Cooper Creek.
The major industry in the shire is beef production and some opal mining. There has been some development of the known oil and gas reserves in the region.
PO Box 14
Search among Barcoo Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley