Barcaldine Regional Council
|Organisation:||Barcaldine Regional Council|
|Phone:||07 4651 5600|
Barcaldine Regional Council would like to thank those who have contributed images of our region; Deanne Chetty, Peter & Isobel Gough, Louise Gronold, Bruce Hutchinson and Aaron Skinn.
The Barcaldine Region is located in central west Queensland approximately 440km west of Rockhampton, covering an area of 53,677 sq km with an estimated population of 3,503 people.
The Regional Council is made up of the former Shires of Aramac, Barcaldine and Jericho including the towns of Alpha, Aramac, Barcaldine, Jericho and Muttaburra.
The Region is one of the largest cattle producing regions in Central Western Queensland and also has a productive sheep, wool and macropod harvesting industry with the prospect of mining.
Search among Barcaldine Regional Council jobs
no jobs found
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Planning Officer Shepparton, Bendigo, Mildura, Echuca, Swan Hill
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring