City of Port Adelaide Enfield
|Organisation:||City of Port Adelaide Enfield|
|Phone:||08 8405 6600|
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield was established on 1 January 1997 by the amalgamation of the City of Port Adelaide and the City of Enfield, and is one of the larger metropolitan councils within South Australia.
Extending from the River Torrens to Outer Harbor, and covering an area of approximately 97 km², the City offers some of the South Australia's finest historical buildings and landmarks, together with a wealth of beautiful parks and excellent cultural and recreational facilities.
The current Mayor, elected in 2006, is Gary Johanson. There are 17 Ward Councillors who represent the residents and businesses of their wards at council meetings.
The Port Adelaide area is known as the History Precinct, as it is home to the Maritime Museum, the National Railway Museum and the Aviation Museum.
163 St Vincent Street,
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Search among City of Port Adelaide Enfield jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde