City of Port Adelaide Enfield
|Organisation:||City of Port Adelaide Enfield|
|Phone:||08 8405 6600|
The City of Port Adelaide Enfield was established on 1 January 1997 by the amalgamation of the City of Port Adelaide and the City of Enfield, and is one of the larger metropolitan councils within South Australia.
Extending from the River Torrens to Outer Harbor, and covering an area of approximately 97 km², the City offers some of the South Australia's finest historical buildings and landmarks, together with a wealth of beautiful parks and excellent cultural and recreational facilities.
The current Mayor, elected in 2006, is Gary Johanson. There are 17 Ward Councillors who represent the residents and businesses of their wards at council meetings.
The Port Adelaide area is known as the History Precinct, as it is home to the Maritime Museum, the National Railway Museum and the Aviation Museum.
163 St Vincent Street,
Port Adelaide SA 5015
Search among City of Port Adelaide Enfield jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore