City of Onkaparinga
|Organisation:||City of Onkaparinga|
|Phone:||+61 8 8384 0666|
Our Council of elected members comprises the Mayor and 20 councillors. The city is divided into five wards (Wine Coast, Mid South Coast, Knox, Pimpala and Thalassa) and each is represented by four councillors.
The City of Onkaparinga’s Community Plan 2028 sets out the long-term directions for the city. Each year we develop a business plan to finetune the detail. Our focus is on the health and wellbeing of our communities, the strong economy we can build together and the sustainability of our environment.
The council, as an organisation, emphasises leadership, honesty and innovation. We are committed to delivering quality services and we value the continuing input of the community to our organisation.
Search among City of Onkaparinga jobs
no jobs found
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa