Mid Murray Council
|Organisation:||Mid Murray Council|
|Phone:||(08) 8569 0100|
Mid Murray Council was formed in 1997 from the amalgamation of the former District Councils of Mannum, Morgan, Ridley-Truro and part of the District Council of Mount Pleasant.
The council spans the area from the Riverland through the Murraylands to the eastern slopes of the Mount Lofty Ranges. It includes 220 km of the Murray River.
Towns in the council area include the river towns of Mannum, Swan Reach, Blanchetown and Morgan and the hills towns of Truro, Palmer and Tungkillo.
Principal Office and Administration Office
PO Box 28,
49 Adelaide Road, Mannum SA 5238
Search among Mid Murray Council jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Ranger Leeton
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore