Mid Murray Council
|Organisation:||Mid Murray Council|
|Phone:||(08) 8569 0100|
Mid Murray Council was formed in 1997 from the amalgamation of the former District Councils of Mannum, Morgan, Ridley-Truro and part of the District Council of Mount Pleasant.
The council spans the area from the Riverland through the Murraylands to the eastern slopes of the Mount Lofty Ranges. It includes 220 km of the Murray River.
Towns in the council area include the river towns of Mannum, Swan Reach, Blanchetown and Morgan and the hills towns of Truro, Palmer and Tungkillo.
Principal Office and Administration Office
PO Box 28,
49 Adelaide Road, Mannum SA 5238
Search among Mid Murray Council jobs
no jobs found
- Revenue Officer Condobolin
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Executive Leader Infrastructure Coonamble
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace