District Council of Karoonda East Murray
|Organisation:||District Council of Karoonda East Murray|
|Phone:||08 8578 1004|
The District Council of Karoonda East Murray is a local government area in the Murray Mallee area of South Australia (35°S 140°E). The main council offices are in Karoonda.
The council area covers 4,415 square kilometres and has an estimated population of 1193. The annual average rainfall is 350 mm.
It is entirely in the state electorate of Hammond and the federal Division of Barker.
11 Railway Terrace,
PO Box 58,
Karoonda SA 5307
Search among District Council of Karoonda East Murray jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald