District Council of the Copper Coast
|Organisation:||District Council of the Copper Coast|
|Phone:||(08) 8828 1200|
The District Council of the Copper Coast is a local government area (LGA) in South Australia located in the Copper Coast region of the Yorke Peninsula.
The council was formed in May 1997 through the amalgamation of the former District Council of Northern Yorke Peninsula and Corporation of the Town of Wallaroo. The Council area is divided into four wards and is represented by a mayor and ten councillors.
The four wards are centred on the four largest towns in the council area: Wallaroo, Kadina, Moonta and Paskeville.
51 Taylor Street,
Kadina SA 5554
Search among District Council of the Copper Coast jobs
no jobs found
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon