District Council of the Copper Coast
|Organisation:||District Council of the Copper Coast|
|Phone:||(08) 8828 1200|
The District Council of the Copper Coast is a local government area (LGA) in South Australia located in the Copper Coast region of the Yorke Peninsula.
The council was formed in May 1997 through the amalgamation of the former District Council of Northern Yorke Peninsula and Corporation of the Town of Wallaroo. The Council area is divided into four wards and is represented by a mayor and ten councillors.
The four wards are centred on the four largest towns in the council area: Wallaroo, Kadina, Moonta and Paskeville.
51 Taylor Street,
Kadina SA 5554
Search among District Council of the Copper Coast jobs
no jobs found
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart