Yarra Ranges Shire Council
|Organisation:||Yarra Ranges Shire Council|
|Phone:||1300 368 333|
With 150,000 people and spanning an area of almost 2,500sq kms that covers both an urban and rural landscape, we are the largest municipality by area in Melbourne. We are accessible for anyone travelling from the northern, eastern and south-eastern suburbs, by car or public transport. Our Lilydale offices are only a 15 minute drive from Eastlink in Ringwood or a 10 minute walk from Lilydale railway station.
We offer a remarkable variety of career challenges - whether your expertise is in town planning, finance, administration, community services, IT, engineering, or arts and culture, Yarra Ranges can offer you the challenge you've been looking for.
A career with us means a wealth of opportunities so every project you work on will enhance your skills and capabilities. The diverse communities within Yarra Ranges mean that you will tackle a range of complex and outcome-focused projects.
Search among Yarra Ranges Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Finance Katoomba