City of Whittlesea
|Organisation:||City of Whittlesea|
|Phone:||03 9217 2170|
Working for the City of Whittlesea means what you do every day makes a real difference in the local community.
Located just 30 minutes drive or 40 minutes train ride north of Melbourne's Central Business District (CBD), we are one of the Nation's fastest growing and culturally diverse municipalities.
As a Council, we offer over 100 services to the public so whatever your background you will have the opportunity to grow your career and challenge yourself.
Our workforce is diverse, with a wide range of nationalities, age groups, backgrounds and skills that enrich the workplace. We currently employ approximately 1200 staff.
We are an award-winning leader in local government, and committed to the health and career satisfaction of all our employees.
Search among City of Whittlesea jobs
no jobs found
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Economic Development Coordinator Moree
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Performance & Improvement Officer Parkes
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill