City of Whittlesea
|Organisation:||City of Whittlesea|
|Phone:||03 9217 2170|
Working for the City of Whittlesea means what you do every day makes a real difference in the local community.
Located just 30 minutes drive or 40 minutes train ride north of Melbourne's Central Business District (CBD), we are one of the Nation's fastest growing and culturally diverse municipalities.
As a Council, we offer over 100 services to the public so whatever your background you will have the opportunity to grow your career and challenge yourself.
Our workforce is diverse, with a wide range of nationalities, age groups, backgrounds and skills that enrich the workplace. We currently employ approximately 1200 staff.
We are an award-winning leader in local government, and committed to the health and career satisfaction of all our employees.
Search among City of Whittlesea jobs
no jobs found
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray