Meander Valley Council
|Organisation:||Meander Valley Council|
|Phone:||(03) 6393 5300|
The Meander Valley Council is a local government area of Tasmania. As its name suggests, it covers a large area of the Meander River in the central north of the state, which flows through the municipality's major centre of Deloraine. The council from the merger of Westbury and Deloraine municipalities in 1993.
Smaller towns in the area include Carrick, Hagley, Hadspen, Mole Creek, Meander, Deloraine and Westbury. The council area also covers the outer west Launceston suburbs of Blackstone Heights and Prospect Vale, and the satellite town of Hadspen.
A majority of the Great Western Tiers mountain range is within the Meander Valley municipal area.
PO Box 102,
Westbury TAS 7303
Search among Meander Valley Council jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Manager Projects & Capital Works