|Phone:||(03) 6211 8200|
Kingborough Council is one of the larger local government authorities in Tasmania and operates from the Civic Centre at 15 Channel Highway, Kingston. It also has a Service Centre at Alonnah on Bruny Island.
Kingborough comprises over 16,000 rateable properties and the Council has an estimated consolidated income of approximately $35M.
Council employs around 200 staff in managing and delivering a wide range of services including planning and development, infrastructure services and community services. Facilities managed by the Council include a seven day a week waste transfer facility, a multi-complex sports centre as well as an extensive network of sporting grounds, local halls and community centres. Council is also involved in the management of a family day care service and a day respite centre for the frail elderly.
Search among Kingborough Council jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay