|Phone:||(03) 6211 8200|
Kingborough Council is one of the larger local government authorities in Tasmania and operates from the Civic Centre at 15 Channel Highway, Kingston. It also has a Service Centre at Alonnah on Bruny Island.
Kingborough comprises over 16,000 rateable properties and the Council has an estimated consolidated income of approximately $35M.
Council employs around 200 staff in managing and delivering a wide range of services including planning and development, infrastructure services and community services. Facilities managed by the Council include a seven day a week waste transfer facility, a multi-complex sports centre as well as an extensive network of sporting grounds, local halls and community centres. Council is also involved in the management of a family day care service and a day respite centre for the frail elderly.
Search among Kingborough Council jobs
no jobs found
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong