Huon Valley Council
|Organisation:||Huon Valley Council|
|Phone:||03 6264 0300|
The Huon Valley Council is a local government area of Tasmania. It is the southernmost local government area in Australia.
It encompasses the town of Huonville, on the Huon River, some surrounding towns, and many protected areas and forestry plantations. The Tahune Airwalk is also in the area, located near the township of Geeveston.
In 1993 the Municipalites of Esperance, Huon and Port Cygnet were amalgamated to form the Huon Valley Council. Remote subantarctic Macquarie Island, which is located some 1400 km southeast of Tasmania proper, was part of Esperance until then, and has been part of Huon Valley since then.
40 Main Street,
Search among Huon Valley Council jobs
no jobs found
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Executive Leader Infrastructure Coonamble
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine