Derwent Valley Council
|Organisation:||Derwent Valley Council|
|Phone:||(03) 6261 8500|
The Derwent Valley Council is a local government area of Tasmania, Australia. It covers the upper part of the Derwent River, from the major town of New Norfolk (just north-west of Hobart) to the remote south-west Hydro town of Strathgordon.
The Tarn Shelf is located within this region and is an area of significant botanic interest. One unique plant that is only found in this area is a cross between the King Billy and Huon Pine.
The council logo depicts an oast house (a kiln for drying hops), trees and a roll of paper which are representative of major industries in the municipality.
Mr Stephen Mackey
PO Box 595
NEW NORFOLK TAS 7140
Search among Derwent Valley Council jobs
no jobs found
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Engineering Technical Officer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong