Central Coast Council (TAS)
|Organisation:||Central Coast Council (TAS)|
|Phone:||03 6429 8900|
The Central Coast Council is a local government area of Tasmania, Australia on the north-west coast of the state, between the cities of Devonport and Burnie.
The municipality contains two major centres Ulverstone (population 10,424) and Penguin (population 4,040), smaller towns include Forth, and Turners Beach. It has an estimated population of 21,747.
The Central Coast includes the tourist destinations Leven Canyon and Black Bluff, as well as a number of rural areas such as Upper Castra.
The Central Coast Council was created on 2 April 1993, and covers an area of 932 square kilometres (360 sq mi). The municipal boundaries are the Blythe River in the west, Braddons Lookout Road in the east and Black Bluff in the south.
19 King Edward Street,
PO Box 220,
Search among Central Coast Council (TAS) jobs
no jobs found
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Manager Water & Waste Water Leeton
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora