City of Wanneroo
|Organisation:||City of Wanneroo|
The City of Wanneroo is a local government area with city status in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. It is centred approximately 25 kilometres (15.5 mi) north of Perth's central business district and forms part of the northern boundary of the Perth metropolitan area.
The City's main commercial and residential town centres are located at Wanneroo in the east and Clarkson in the north. Further urban centres are planned at Alkimos, Yanchep and Two Rocks in the future to coincide with rapid metropolitan expansion and development in the area. It is also home to the Yanchep and Neerabup National Parks, as well as the Neerabup Industrial Estate in the north.
From the City's inception until 1998, it also incorporated the neighbouring City of Joondalup in its entirety.
City of Wanneroo Civic Centre (Council Chambers & Administration)
23 Dundebar Road
Wanneroo WA 6065
Search among City of Wanneroo jobs
no jobs found
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah