City of Wanneroo
|Organisation:||City of Wanneroo|
The City of Wanneroo is a local government area with city status in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. It is centred approximately 25 kilometres (15.5 mi) north of Perth's central business district and forms part of the northern boundary of the Perth metropolitan area.
The City's main commercial and residential town centres are located at Wanneroo in the east and Clarkson in the north. Further urban centres are planned at Alkimos, Yanchep and Two Rocks in the future to coincide with rapid metropolitan expansion and development in the area. It is also home to the Yanchep and Neerabup National Parks, as well as the Neerabup Industrial Estate in the north.
From the City's inception until 1998, it also incorporated the neighbouring City of Joondalup in its entirety.
City of Wanneroo Civic Centre (Council Chambers & Administration)
23 Dundebar Road
Wanneroo WA 6065
Search among City of Wanneroo jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Manager Organisational Development Southern Grampians
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru