City of Wanneroo
|Organisation:||City of Wanneroo|
The City of Wanneroo is a local government area with city status in the northern suburbs of Perth, Western Australia. It is centred approximately 25 kilometres (15.5 mi) north of Perth's central business district and forms part of the northern boundary of the Perth metropolitan area.
The City's main commercial and residential town centres are located at Wanneroo in the east and Clarkson in the north. Further urban centres are planned at Alkimos, Yanchep and Two Rocks in the future to coincide with rapid metropolitan expansion and development in the area. It is also home to the Yanchep and Neerabup National Parks, as well as the Neerabup Industrial Estate in the north.
From the City's inception until 1998, it also incorporated the neighbouring City of Joondalup in its entirety.
City of Wanneroo Civic Centre (Council Chambers & Administration)
23 Dundebar Road
Wanneroo WA 6065
Search among City of Wanneroo jobs
no jobs found
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Recreation Services Manager Sydney, Wollongong
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart