Maroondah City Council
|Organisation:||Maroondah City Council|
|Phone:||(03) 9298 4598|
Maroondah City Council was constituted as a new municipality on 15 December 1994. The City of Maroondah is made up of three wards, with each ward represented by three Councillors.
Council elections were held in October 2016 and the Victorian Electoral Commission will declare the result of the election on 31 October 2016. The new Council will remain in office until the next election in 2020. Councillors elect the Mayor each year to serve as the principal ambassador for the City.
Council recognises and protects the rights, interests and responsibilities of the community, individuals, community sectors and public bodies in the City of Maroondah in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities.
Search among Maroondah City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Ranger - Compliance Ryde
- Manager Waste & Compliance Moama
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra