Maroondah City Council
|Organisation:||Maroondah City Council|
|Phone:||(03) 9298 4598|
Maroondah City Council was constituted as a new municipality on 15 December 1994. The City of Maroondah is made up of three wards, with each ward represented by three Councillors.
Council elections were held in October 2016 and the Victorian Electoral Commission will declare the result of the election on 31 October 2016. The new Council will remain in office until the next election in 2020. Councillors elect the Mayor each year to serve as the principal ambassador for the City.
Council recognises and protects the rights, interests and responsibilities of the community, individuals, community sectors and public bodies in the City of Maroondah in accordance with the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities.
Search among Maroondah City Council jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Manager Finance Katoomba
- Executive Manager Operations & Assets Gingin
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Manager Assets Coonamble