Macedon Ranges Shire Council
|Organisation:||Macedon Ranges Shire Council|
|Phone:||03 5422 0333|
The Shire of Macedon Ranges is a local government area in Victoria, Australia, located in the central part of the state northwest of Melbourne, the state capital. The Shire has an area of 1,747 square kilometres, and the 2006 census reported its population as 38,360. The main shire offices are located in Kyneton.
The Shire was created in 1994 during statewide local government reform, as an amalgamation of the shires of Romsey, Gisborne, Newham and Woodend and most parts of the shire of Kyneton.
The major towns within the Shire are Gisborne, Kyneton, Lancefield, Macedon, Malmsbury, Mount Macedon, New Gisborne, Riddells Creek, Romsey and Woodend.
Search among Macedon Ranges Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet