City of Stirling
|Organisation:||City of Stirling|
|Phone:||(08) 9205 8555|
The City of Stirling (the City) has a rich and diverse natural and physical landscape covering a total land area of approximately 100 square kilometres. Stirling lies approximately eight kilometres north of the Perth CBD and stretches across 30 suburbs from Dianella in the east, Trigg in the west, Hamersley to the north and Mt Lawley in the south. The six kilometre stretch of coastline which includes the popular summer playgrounds and top surf spots of Scarborough and Trigg is one of the City’s major attractions.
The City provides more than 200 different services, activities and programs to the community, delivered by the City’s 19 Business Units. The City offers services covering a broad range of areas such as child care, financial counselling, meals-on-wheels, beaches, road maintenance, drainage, events, parks and playgrounds, libraries, building approvals, health inspections, WiFi, footpaths and governance.
The City has a commitment to invest in our employees to achieve an inclusive, diverse, engaged and capable workforce. Being an ‘Employer of Choice’ the City is recognised for supporting work-life balance through a wide range of flexible work options and offering a range of policies and benefits to create opportunities and an enjoyable and fulfilling employment experience.
Search among City of Stirling jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Building & Fire Safety Officer Randwick
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Drought Management Project Manager Lismore
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong