Shire of Sandstone
|Organisation:||Shire of Sandstone|
|Phone:||(08) 9963 5802|
Situated between Mount Magnet and Leinster, right in the heart of the spectacular east Murchison District, Sandstone is where you’ve got the action of gold prospecting and the industry of mining and pastoral stations, all coexisting with a rapidly growing Tourism industry.
Sandstone offers sensational weather nine months of the year, temperatures in the mid 20s, clear blue skies, sensational breakaways, waterholes, wildflowers, wildlife and a host of natural features, all one day’s drive from Perth.
Experience the oasis of the Murchison with its red terrain and vivid blue skies. Contact the Sandstone Visitors Centre today.
Search among Shire of Sandstone jobs
no jobs found
- Ranger Leeton
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Strategic Planner (Heritage and Urban Design) Strathfield
- Customer and Communications Manager Lismore
- Strategic Planning Coordinator Sunshine
- Senior Building Surveyor Moama
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie