Shire of Sandstone
|Organisation:||Shire of Sandstone|
|Phone:||(08) 9963 5802|
Situated between Mount Magnet and Leinster, right in the heart of the spectacular east Murchison District, Sandstone is where you’ve got the action of gold prospecting and the industry of mining and pastoral stations, all coexisting with a rapidly growing Tourism industry.
Sandstone offers sensational weather nine months of the year, temperatures in the mid 20s, clear blue skies, sensational breakaways, waterholes, wildflowers, wildlife and a host of natural features, all one day’s drive from Perth.
Experience the oasis of the Murchison with its red terrain and vivid blue skies. Contact the Sandstone Visitors Centre today.
Search among Shire of Sandstone jobs
no jobs found
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Environmental Health Officer and Senior Environmental Health Officer Baulkham Hills
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Coordinator Children's Services Condobolin
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- Project Managers Southern Grampians