Shire of Pingelly
|Organisation:||Shire of Pingelly|
|Phone:||08 9887 1066|
The Shire of Pingelly is a local government authority serving the needs of over 1,150 residents. The Shire is led by eight Councillors, all elected by the community. The Shire President is elected by Council at the first Council meeting following the bi-annual election.
Council's role is to govern the local government's affairs and is responsible for the performance of the local government's functions. Council is to oversee the allocation of the local government's finances and resources and determine the local government's policies.
The Chief Executive Officer is appointed by Council to manage the day-to-day operations of the Shire. The CEO works with the Senior Management team and Administration staff to ensure that the needs of the community are met.
Search among Shire of Pingelly jobs
no jobs found
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong