Shire of Pingelly
|Organisation:||Shire of Pingelly|
|Phone:||08 9887 1066|
The Shire of Pingelly is a local government authority serving the needs of over 1,150 residents. The Shire is led by eight Councillors, all elected by the community. The Shire President is elected by Council at the first Council meeting following the bi-annual election.
Council's role is to govern the local government's affairs and is responsible for the performance of the local government's functions. Council is to oversee the allocation of the local government's finances and resources and determine the local government's policies.
The Chief Executive Officer is appointed by Council to manage the day-to-day operations of the Shire. The CEO works with the Senior Management team and Administration staff to ensure that the needs of the community are met.
Search among Shire of Pingelly jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Floodplain Management Engineer Wollongong