Shire of Manjimup
|Organisation:||Shire of Manjimup|
|Phone:||(08) 9771 7777|
The Shire of Manjimup encompasses some of the finest natural landscapes in Western Australia and includes vast areas of majestic forests and national parks surrounding prime horticultural and agricultural land and a fast emerging wine industry. The Shire has more than 140km of pristine coastline and many signficant tourist features and destinations. The district is considered one of the most desirable areas in the southwest and includes the towns of Manjimup, Pemberton, Northcliffe and Walpole.
The Shire is 300km south of Perth, covers an area of over 7,000 sq km and has a population of 9,773. Manjimup is the main service centre for the region between Bunbury and Albany and provides a large range of lifestyle, community, education and support services.
The Shire of Manjimup achieved a Gold Certificate for Diligence in Safety following a safety audit undertaken (in accordance with occupational Safety and Health Management systems under AS/NZS 4801:2001) by Local Government Insurance Services in 2009 and retained the Gold Certificate in the subsequent audit carried out in May 2012.
Search among Shire of Manjimup jobs
no jobs found
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Civil Designer Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Community Disaster Resilience Officer - Contract Murwillumbah, North Coast, Gold Coast, Kingscliff, Tweed