Gannawarra Shire Council
|Organisation:||Gannawarra Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5450 9333|
The Shire of Gannawarra is a local government area of Victoria, Australia in the north-west of the state. The main towns are Cohuna, Kerang and Quambatook. It has an area of 3,728 square kilometres. In 2006 it had a population of 11,296. The Shire was formed in 1995 from the merger of the Borough of Kerang and most parts of the Shire of Kerang and Shire of Cohuna.
The north eastern border of the shire is the Murray River. The Loddon River flows through the shire, feeding into the Murray. The Gunbower State Forest is a significant source of River Red Gum timber, supplying a historic sawmill in Koondrook. Gunbower Island is the largest inland island in the world. It is between the Murray River and the Gunbower Creek, an anabranch of the Murray.
Search among Gannawarra Shire Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 3 of 3|
Cleaner Cleaner required for casual vacancy to cover leave. You will be required to perform a full range of cleaning duties for all council buildings. Must be physically able to perform all the required cleaning duties. If you have any ques...
Gannawarra Shire Council 3 days ago
Family Day Care Educators (in home) Early Childhood Educators wishing to provide Family day care service in own home within the Gannawarra Shire are required. Must have Certificate III or higher in Children's Services and Working with Chil...
Gannawarra Shire Council 80 days ago
|Job Type||Part Time|
Early Childhood Educator Must have a Cert III or higher in Children’s Services and have a Working With Children Check We are seeking applications from suitably qualified people to assist with leave relief at our long day care centre in Kera...
Gannawarra Shire Council 376 days ago
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Coordinator Assets - Water, Sewerage and Drainage Moss Vale
- Project Managers Southern Grampians
- Manager Transport Services Mathoura
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Small Business Support Officer Jundah
- Senior Business Systems Administrator Murwillumbah
- Senior Key Leadership Positions Broken Hill