Shire of Jerramungup
|Organisation:||Shire of Jerramungup|
|Phone:||(08) 9835 1022|
Whatever your area of interest, be it bush walking, hill climbing, fishing, swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, boating, photography, whale watching, flora or fauna, you will find something to do in the Shire of Jerramungup.
There is such an amazing diversity of landscape within the Shire, from the wide open spaces of gently rolling farmland to the craggy hills known as the Barrens, from magnificent rugged coastline to picturesque turquoise bays, from inland hills to rivers meandering through bushland and open country before joining the ocean at inviting sandy beaches.
The Shire of Jerramungup was established on 1 July 1982, having been annexed from the Shire of Gnowangerup. The Council dissolved the ward based representation system in 2002 and currently consists of seven elected members.
The Administration Office is located at 8 Vasey Street, Jerramungup and there are Works Depots located in Jerramungup and Bremer Bay.
Search among Shire of Jerramungup jobs
no jobs found
- Tourism Officer – Croydon Shire Council Croydon
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Roads and Drainage Coordinator South Perth
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Project Administration Support Officer Macksville
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn