Shire of Irwin
|Organisation:||Shire of Irwin|
|Phone:||08 9927 0000|
Located on the Batavia coast north of Perth, Dongara and Port Denison are two towns working together in harmony to form the Shire of Irwin. The shire currently has a population of approximately 3,800 people and covers 2,223km2. Known historically for its lobster fishing industry and broad acre farming the area has developed into a friendly coastal lifestyle community in close proximity to Geraldton.
With a range of sporting facilities including our modern Recreation Centre, a hospital, doctor, recently renovated high school, excellent services and businesses and a multitude of proactive community organisations, the Shire is a progressive alternative to the hustle and bustle of city life.
It's the brilliant blend of coastal and rural landscapes, the blend of new and old and the blend of lifestyle and employment opportunities that make the Shire of Irwin an enviable place to live, work and play.
Search among Shire of Irwin jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Information Officer Nowra
- HR Advisor - Projects Sutherland
- Senior Development Planner Merrylands
- Social Analyst & Planner Bannockburn
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Revenue Officer - Water and Sewer Moss Vale
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Aquatic & Recreation Officer Kununurra
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine