Shire of Halls Creek
|Organisation:||Shire of Halls Creek|
|Phone:||(08) 9168 6007|
The Shire of Halls Creek, located in northern Western Australia, boasts a progressive Council that is proactively facing the challenges and opportunities that come with being an outback Council.
Halls Creek, a growing town at the heart of the Kimberley region, is a busy service hub for surrounding pastoralists, Aboriginal communities and travellers exploring northern Western Australia.
Situated in the heart of the Kimberley, Halls Creek is a cultural epicentre with 6 great art centres within the district and is the gateway to a range of world renowned natural attractions, including the World Heritage listed Bungle Bungle ranges of Purnululu National Park and Wolfe Creek Meteorite Crater (the second largest on earth with a diameter of 850 meters).
Due to its elevated, inland position, Halls Creek has the best climate in the Kimberley region and is just 1200 kms from Darwin, 700 kms from Broome and 1050 kms to Alice Springs.
The Shire of Halls Creek Council acknowledges and pays respect to the Traditional owners of the district.
Search among Shire of Halls Creek jobs
no jobs found
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Ranger Leeton
- Infrastructure Program Manager Lismore
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland