|Phone:||(02) 4654 7777|
Camden Council has many great career opportunities in a wide variety of skill areas.
The Camden Council area is a rapidly growing residential area, with rural, industrial and commercial areas. The LGA located in south western Sydney about 60 kilometres south west of the Sydney GPO. The City is a predominantly residential area, the current population as well as the employment areas based around the centres of Camden, Elderslie and Narellan.
Camden provides an exciting mix of heritage, new suburbs, and revitalisation of business centres and expansion of its employment lands. With an expected population growth from 55,000 to 250,000 people over the next 30 years, Camden offers you outstanding career development opportunities.
The extraordinary growth will be both challenging and rewarding and presents opportunities for our employees to grow and develop.
Search among Camden Council jobs
no jobs found
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Planning Officer Shepparton, Bendigo, Mildura, Echuca, Swan Hill
- Statutory Enforcement Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong