Shire of Exmouth
|Organisation:||Shire of Exmouth|
|Phone:||(08) 9949 3000|
The Shire of Exmouth is situated 1,270 kilometres north of Perth, on the tip of the North West Cape in Western Australia.
Exmouth is one of the few areas in Australia that can boast the Range to Reef experience.
The Cape Range National Park, with its spectacular gorges, is nestled on the west coast of the Cape and provides a large variety of camp sites on the coastal fringe of the park. You can hike through walk trails and gorges offering some of the best views in the west, or indulge in relaxing at pristine sandy beaches with crystal clear turquoise waters. Visit the top of the Range to see the sun rise and set over the beautiful beaches that encompass the North West Cape.
The world-heritage listed Ningaloo Marine Park extends 260 kilometres along the west coast of the Cape and provides one of the world's best reef experiences. Accessible directly from the shore, the Ningaloo Reef boasts an abundance of beautiful corals and amazing marine life. Explore the reef by snorkelling, diving or swimming amongst unique and colourful fish, ancient and vibrant corals, inquisitive dolphins, dugongs, turtles and manta rays. Visit at the right time of year and swim alongside the majestic whalesharks as they migrate past the coast.
Search among Shire of Exmouth jobs
no jobs found
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Road Maintenance Council Contract (RMCC) Technical Officer Coonamble
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Manager Assets Coonamble
- Diesel Fitter - Wurrumiyanga Workshop Wurrumiyanga Bathurst island