Shire of Boddington
|Organisation:||Shire of Boddington|
|Phone:||(08) 9883 4999|
The Shire of Boddington is a local government area in the Peel region of Western Australia, about 120 kilometres south-east of the state capital, Perth. The Shire covers an area of 1,901 square kilometres, and its seat of government is the town of Boddington. With a wide range of recreational pursuits ranging from bowls to the Hash House Harriers running group, swimming to mutton busters at the Lion's Rodeo there is something for everyone in Boddington.
The town has an extensive network of dual use paths including a delightful walk along the river from the Lion's Weir to Ranford Pool.
The Bibbulmun Track passes through the Shire with Long Gully Bridge on the Harvey Quindanning Road providing an excellent access point for trekkers.
The Boddington Shire consists of nearly 50 per cent State Forest and has an array of parks and reserves for your enjoyment.
Search among Shire of Boddington jobs
no jobs found
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Building Surveyor - Goolwa Adelaide, Mount Barker, Victor Harbor, Goolwa
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Project Management Office Leader Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Ranger (2 x Positions) Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Project Manager Sydney
- Senior Strategic Planner Melbourne, Footscray