City of Armadale
|Organisation:||City of Armadale|
|Phone:||(08) 9394 5000|
Located only 30 kilometers from the CBD in Perth’s southeast, the City of Armadale is a rapidly growing strategic regional metropolitan centre.
The suburb has a direct link to Perth Airport via Tonkin Highway and is easily accessed by major transport infrastructure including road and rail networks.
Armadale offers the benefit of living in a modern city nestled amongst the long renowned vineyards and orchards, green open spaces, lush bushland, undulating hills, scenic rivers and picturesque valleys with a backdrop of the Darling Ranges. Add this to quality shopping centres, golfing and swimming locations, cultural history, heritage and our fabulous parks, all in close proximity – and you have a unique mix of City hills living with a diversity of housing and lifestyle choices.
Armadale is one of the fastest growing local government areas in Australia, with a current
Search among City of Armadale jobs
no jobs found
- Coordinator Civil Maintenance Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Community Enforcement Officer Sydney, Fairfield, Wakeley
- General Manager Sydney, Canberra, Bathurst, Blayney
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Senior Business Support Officer - Grants Administrator Melbourne, Gisborne, Kyneton, Romsey, Woodend
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern
- Business Manager Riverside Sydney, Parramatta
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray