City of Armadale
|Organisation:||City of Armadale|
|Phone:||(08) 9394 5000|
Located only 30 kilometers from the CBD in Perth’s southeast, the City of Armadale is a rapidly growing strategic regional metropolitan centre.
The suburb has a direct link to Perth Airport via Tonkin Highway and is easily accessed by major transport infrastructure including road and rail networks.
Armadale offers the benefit of living in a modern city nestled amongst the long renowned vineyards and orchards, green open spaces, lush bushland, undulating hills, scenic rivers and picturesque valleys with a backdrop of the Darling Ranges. Add this to quality shopping centres, golfing and swimming locations, cultural history, heritage and our fabulous parks, all in close proximity – and you have a unique mix of City hills living with a diversity of housing and lifestyle choices.
Armadale is one of the fastest growing local government areas in Australia, with a current
Search among City of Armadale jobs
no jobs found
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Parking Station Attendant Cammeray
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Team Leader Business Support Officer - Development Moss Vale
- Coordinator Strategic Asset Management Maryborough
- Early Childhood Teacher Rupanyup
- Media Advisor Parramatta
- Manager Finance and Administration Quilpie