City of Armadale
|Organisation:||City of Armadale|
|Phone:||(08) 9394 5000|
Located only 30 kilometers from the CBD in Perth’s southeast, the City of Armadale is a rapidly growing strategic regional metropolitan centre.
The suburb has a direct link to Perth Airport via Tonkin Highway and is easily accessed by major transport infrastructure including road and rail networks.
Armadale offers the benefit of living in a modern city nestled amongst the long renowned vineyards and orchards, green open spaces, lush bushland, undulating hills, scenic rivers and picturesque valleys with a backdrop of the Darling Ranges. Add this to quality shopping centres, golfing and swimming locations, cultural history, heritage and our fabulous parks, all in close proximity – and you have a unique mix of City hills living with a diversity of housing and lifestyle choices.
Armadale is one of the fastest growing local government areas in Australia, with a current
Search among City of Armadale jobs
no jobs found
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer Leonora
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Water Headworks Engineer Mittagong
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore