City of Albany
|Organisation:||City of Albany|
|Phone:||(08) 9841 9333|
The City of Albany is a best practice and innovative organisation employing about 350 people.
Employment opportunities at the City are varied, ranging from trades and technical positions to general administrative and senior management positions.
Please select the link below to be directed to the City's Employer of Choice website where you can:
New City of Albany Collective Agreements provide higher pay and better conditions!
The City of Albany finalised a single Collective Enterprise Agreement in April 2014.
The City now offers:
and that's in addition to existing benefits and a progressive work environment.
Search among City of Albany jobs
no jobs found
- Plant Mechanic Condobolin
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Executive Manager Operations Parkes
- Senior Strategic Planner Ryde
- Senior Rates Officer Leeton
- Ranger Leeton
- Manager Parks and Urban Services Coonamble
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Senior Revenue Accountant Maitland
- Principal Engineer Charters Towers