Baw Baw Shire Council
|Organisation:||Baw Baw Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5624 2411|
Working for Baw Baw Shire Council Baw Baw Shire Council currently employs over 370 staff across four directorates and the Executive Office to deliver more than 100 services to our community.
We continually strive to provide our community with the best service possible and recruit people who genuinely care about providing excellent customer service.
We are also committed to maximising employment outcomes for local indigenous people. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for all advertised employment opportunities.
Employment with Council offers diversity and inclusiveness, career development opportunities, and a flexible and satisfying work environment.
Search among Baw Baw Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- Chief Executive Officer Mount Magnet
- Program Leader Employment & Remuneration Katoomba
- Manager Projects & Capital Works
- Projects Engineer Broken Hill
- Manager Operations Deniliquin
- Senior People & Performance Business Partner Emerald
- Assets Inspector Grenfell
- Server & Cloud Administrator Goulburn
- Coordinator Governance Cooma, Berridale, Jindabyne and Bombala
- Technical Liaison Officer Queanbeyan