Bass Coast Shire Council
|Organisation:||Bass Coast Shire Council|
|Phone:||(03) 5671 2211|
Bass Coast’s unique combination of unspoiled coastline and picturesque rural hinterland is on the doorstep of Melbourne’s south east growth corridor. A number of our employees commute daily from those suburbs.
Our main centres – Cowes, Grantville, Inverloch, San Remo and Wonthaggi – service the local population and more than 4.6 million visitors each year.
Bass Coast is one of the fastest growing areas in Victoria. Our resident population is about 30,000. During peak holiday periods, this swells to over 80,000.
Bass Coast attracts many visitors with its world famous Penguin Parade and the annual Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix. Regular events at the Grand Prix Circuit are complemented by a number of well established festivals and sporting events, a smorgasbord of arts, local produce and family entertainment at locations across the Shire.
Search among Bass Coast Shire Council jobs
no jobs found
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Governance Advisor - Projects Lismore
- Water Headworks Engineer Mittagong
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Strategic Planning Officer Onslow
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore