Alice Springs Town Council
|Organisation:||Alice Springs Town Council|
|Phone:||(08) 89 500 500|
Alice Springs is the third largest town in the Northern Territory, Australia. Popularly known as "the Alice" or simply "Alice", Alice Springs is situated in the geographic centre of Australia near the southern border of the Northern Territory
Alice Springs Town Council has approximately 145 employees working at the Civic Centre, Public Library and Wilkinson Street Works Depot. Our employees deliver quality customer-focused services to the Alice Springs community.
At Council we value our employees and recognise them as our best asset. Training and career development opportunities are provided for all our employees.
Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages indigenous people to apply.
Search among Alice Springs Town Council jobs
no jobs found
- Emergency Management Coordinator Jurien Bay
- Principal Environmental Health Officer & Building Surveyor Jurien Bay
- Chief Operating Officer Jabiru
- Director Environmental Services Cowra
- Program Leader Strategic Assets Katoomba
- Ranger Leeton
- Urban Water Assessment Officer Rockingham
- Manager Economic Development and Advocacy Joondalup
- Development Assessment Planner Moss Vale
- Manager Assets Coonamble