Alice Springs Town Council
|Organisation:||Alice Springs Town Council|
|Phone:||(08) 89 500 500|
Alice Springs is the third largest town in the Northern Territory, Australia. Popularly known as "the Alice" or simply "Alice", Alice Springs is situated in the geographic centre of Australia near the southern border of the Northern Territory
Alice Springs Town Council has approximately 145 employees working at the Civic Centre, Public Library and Wilkinson Street Works Depot. Our employees deliver quality customer-focused services to the Alice Springs community.
At Council we value our employees and recognise them as our best asset. Training and career development opportunities are provided for all our employees.
Council is an equal opportunity employer and encourages indigenous people to apply.
Search among Alice Springs Town Council jobs
|Results: 1 - 1 of 1|
ICT Manager Are you an experienced Information and Communications Technology leader looking for an opportunity to take true ownership of their department? Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of ICT, Security, and Registry services t...
$109,253 to $116,618 Alice Springs Town Council ref: (135850) 10 days ago
|Job Type||Full Time|
- ICT Service Delivery Manager – Katherine Katherine
- LEP Programme and Engagement Manager Strathfield
- Environmental Health Officer Kununurra
- Plant Operator/Driver/General Hand Lake Grace
- Machine Operator/General Hand Denmark
- Project Manager and Business Analyst Murwillumbah
- Smart Metering Project Manager Lismore
- ICT Manager Alice Springs
- Director Community Services Alice Springs
- Project Managers Southern Grampians