New England Weeds Authority
|Organisation:||New England Weeds Authority|
New England Weeds Authority (NEWA), is the registered trading name of The New England County Council.
NEWA is a single purpose Council which is a Local Control Authority for priority and invasive weeds under the NSW Biosecurity Act, 2015. The present area of operation of NEWA is the local government areas of Armidale Regional, Walcha, Uralla Shire, and Glen Innes Severn. These Councils are located in the Northern Tablelands region of New South Wales.
The County Council’s governance is in accordance with the Local Government Act 1993 (LGA 1993) with the County Council first proclaimed in 1947.
NEWA provides effective integrated weed management systems utilising the latest technology to prevent, contain or reduce the biosecurity risk of invasive plants to the environment, economy and community within the area of operation of the County Council.
Search among New England Weeds Authority jobs
no jobs found
- Statutory Planning Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Mundijong
- Advocacy Advisor Melbourne, Footscray
- Planning Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Corporate Planning & Governance Officer Perth, Fremantle, Rockingham, Waroona
- Administration Officer Infrastructure Perth, Midland, Mundaring
- Community Early Years Infrastructure Strategic Planner Melbourne, Dandenong
- Youth Development Officer – Street Surfer Bus (Mobile Outreach) Melbourne, Werribee, Hoppers Crossing
- Project Manager - Climate Program - Melbourne / Sydney / Hobart Melbourne, Collingwood, Sydney, Hobart
- Assets Officer Melbourne, Geelong, Warrnambool, Horsham, Edenhope, Kaniva
- Economic Development Advisor Melbourne, Malvern